4.5.10

Cats!

Yes 2

Lately I've been recalling my 'cats on clothes' phase of a year or two ago, as cats on clothes, and cats on glass tables are just about everywhere at the moment, and really making me want a little cat of my own. Anabela of Fieldguided's new Dreamcats tumblr is just the sweetest – my new favourite waste of time!

I'll just have to settle for this – my yellow cat skirt that I have been inspired to reprise...

Yes 33

Yes

I have a psychedelic cat scarf somewhere I think (I think it bridged the gap between my pink hair phase and my cats phase). Miu Miu is so passé.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so thank you for leaving one! Please though, don't leave your blog address in the comment box – it is slightly spammy, and already linked via your blogger profile. Thank you!